The official weblog of ClickBook.net. ClickBook streamlines the process of appointment scheduling for small business, schools and other organisations. For technical updates please visit the Technical Blog.

Get your love out, it’s Testimonial Time

Mark Demicoli  18 May 2013 08:46:48 AM
At ClickBook we've often been accused of not marketing ourselves well.  The truth is that we're a small company of innovators who believe more in real progress, support and efficiency than frills, banners and hype.  But that's not to say that we can't improve in other areas.

If you're like many of our customers, you've tried many other schedulers and finally discovered ClickBook with it's vast array of features, unique approach, flexibility and reliability.

So what's this all about?

I went to lunch with the head of the top advertising company in Malta and he was surprised that ClickBook doesn't have any testimonials on the site.  Good point!

Let me cut to the chase really quickly here.  If you've been using ClickBook for a while and have found it useful for your business, don't be shy and give us some good marketing material in the comments below.  We're particularly interested in how things have changed in your business since adopting ClickBook and your experience with other schedulers.

We've worked hard to inject 'karma' into your business - please be kind and throw some back our way :)

Image:Get your love out, it’s Testimonial Time.
Comments

1Anne Walsh  26/07/14 5:34:20 PM  Site was down again today 25/07/2014

I have not been able to access the website all day yesterday. As there is no one to contact I just had to wait for it to come back up. Down for over 4 hours. Maybe only people with free accounts are left here everybody else has left and gone to other providers who provide a service.

2April Aegerter  25/07/14 5:20:15 PM  Who is running this business?

Is there a face and name to the people who are currently running this business?

3Susan Brown  25/07/14 12:10:26 PM  Just got my FIRST Email from Clickbook in months!

Just got a first email to notify me of appointments again!!!

Go clickbook go!

4Susan Brown  18/07/14 7:57:38 AM  Lesson Learned in Business

Everyone here deserves communication from Clickbook.net. We would love to hear everything is going to be back up, but once we completely make the switch to another server we most likely won't be back unless you win us over.

My best wishes to all and finding the right and best way to stay up connected and profitable!

Susan

5Nick D.  15/07/14 7:02:54 AM  Please fix our clickbook

Have been a huge fan of clickbook for years with flawless service at a price that couldn't be beat. All-in-all, a great system until the last month; rumor is of course that Mr. Demicoli recently passed which has lead to all the issues.

If true, it is of course very tragic, so I don't want to sound cold and uncaring, (deepest go out to his family) but I feel that all we loyal followers are owed at least some type of official communication and eventual resolution to the email issues. HOPE SOMEBODY LISTENS TO US SOON.

6Tanasha Friar  12/07/14 7:45:33 AM  Untitled

I posted the below info on June 11, 2014 as the day and time stamp are incorrect at approx 4:40 CST

7Tanasha Friar  12/07/14 7:36:47 AM  No Longer a Customer

This is sad. Every since someone posted on here that the owner Mark past away and Clickbook went black for a few days, things have gone awry. No one is receiving email confirmations, etc and no one from the company has made any statement to their clients. I have tried to hang on as long as possible, waiting to hear something, but I cannot any longer. The glitches have not been fixed, let alone addressed. This will be my last month with Clickbook. My regrets to the family and friends of Marck Demicoli, but as a small business owner, I have to progress. Thank you for service.

{ Link }

8Charlotte Jones  10/07/14 6:05:40 AM  SMS and email not working

HI I have only been using click book a little while but it has been great i thought it was only my account that is down with the email and sms remiders but i can see that everyone is :( so hopefully it will be fixed soon as i really dont want to change to a different site. please try and fix this asap xxx charlotte (Spoil Yourself)

9Kathryn Ferrante  09/07/14 11:59:25 PM  July 9, 2014 Email confirmation not working

We LOVE Clickbook. However sometime in June our customers stopped getting their email confirmations. We have had lots of no shows due to this and now we have another layer of calling clients to remind them of appointments. Please update the website with when we can expect this to be fixed. We LOVE Clickbook, as we said, but this is affecting our revenue and creating a problem for clients that have forgotten when their appointment is. Thank you! Have a wonderful day! Julie for Kathy Ferrante

10rabia ghayur  08/07/14 4:51:12 PM  Email confirmation not received

I have booked an appointment for Deputy British High Commission Karachi, but have not yet received an email confirmation of the appointment. I need to show a print out of the email to enter the consulate. Please help.

11Yol Swan  07/07/14 3:48:51 AM  Email and SMS notifications not working

Email and SMS notifications are not working. Notifications with the next x number of appointments are not delivered either.

Yet on the admin panel it looks like all notifications are sent (and SMS credits taken).

I've sent a couple emails about this but I'm not sure if your whole email system isn't working.

Hopefully you'll see this and let us know what's going on or when these issues will be fixed.

Thanks!

12Susan Brown  03/07/14 11:55:51 PM  Communication Please

Will you be connecting soon please to update us? Emails are still not being received to my inbox from Clickbook. Nor are the SMS reminders. Thank you.

13Owen Greenfield  01/07/14 10:50:59 AM  Emails and/or SMStext not being sent to customers

Hi there Clickbook,

Emails and/or SMStext not being sent to customers or providers when bookings are made or cancelled.

You may not be aware of this as I suspect emails are not being received by Clickbook as well. I will post this message to Clickbook blogs and email to the Clickbook email addresses. Hopefully this message will get through by one of these avenues and can be corrected soon.

Regards,

Owen Greenfield.

14Clare MacDonald  29/06/13 3:51:27 PM  Sensational Business tool

15Clare MacDonald  29/06/13 3:51:24 PM  Sensational Business tool

16Matthew Shane St Germain Donnelly RN LMT  07/06/13 12:06:03 PM  Clickbook is THE BEST business decision I’ve made...

Prior to Clickbook, I was my own scheduler and secretary. One of my friends caught me in the cafe one morning compaining she had been unable to reach me by phone and needed an appointment for her neck ASAP. I went into the office and researched on-line scheduing and several options came up, but Clickbook caught my attention and opened my account on the spot. I have never regretted it for a second. Using Clickbook has freed up countless hours of phone tag and frustration, my clients can schedule 24 hours a day on their own without worrying they can't reach me, they can cancel and rebook at will and having the integration with my calendar via Google is awesome. The customer service is stellar (thank you Mark!) and exceptional! I can't say enough good things. Every salon and massage therapist should be using this system!

17Wendy Presant-Jahn  28/05/13 3:31:06 AM  Thank-you clickbook!

I have been using Clickbook for over 2 years now. I am a sole practitioner, working from home without a receptionist. I am so grateful for this "virtual" receptionist that can book my patient appointments when I can't answer the phone. I also find the reminder service both to my patients and myself invaluable. Clickbook has also been very responsive to the needs of the businesses using it and they have come up with great ways to make the process easier and more efficient. A great company to deal with.

18Janet Taylor  27/05/13 11:58:39 AM  We Love Clickbook

I've been using Clickbook for over 4 years and we love it (me & my clients)

My clients love being able to plan & book appointments at night or when they are home during the day and the auto reminders are a godsend.

I love being able to manage my diary from my iPhone calender using the simple 1 time sync and now auto-updates all new booking, changes etc with even having to go online - Love this feature.

Importantly - anytime I've needed a helping hand - Mark Demicoli has always come back to me quickly & we've always sorted things out easily.

I am a BIG fan of Clickbook and have referred many of my peers to use it as well.

19MaryBeth Smith MM GCFP  26/05/13 11:18:12 AM  Super-Professionalism

Clickbook has become an indispensable tool in both customer service and marketing for my small business.

As a solo practitioner, I appreciate being able to look "big," and have a professional online scheduling option for my clients. My clients are eager to use it, I love the reporting and integration with Google calendar, and I like the connection with my Facebook business pages. Mark Demicoli, the brains of the operation, is never more than an email away. Thank you, Clickbook, for providing the functionality I need to take care of appointment-setting, to free me to spend more quality time with clients!

MaryBeth D. Smith

Houston, Texas, USA

MoveSleepEat/The FELDENKRAIS Center of Houston

20Kristin Gundrum BS LAc  25/05/13 2:10:09 AM  Clickbook Makes it Possible!

We do high volume clients that book and manage their own appointments... Without a doubt, Clickbook makes business possible!

If I ever have an issue or suggestion, Clickbook support staff Mark Demicoli has been accessible at least within a few days. A pretty amazing feat given how broadly Clickbook is utilized.

I know that my clientele appreciate Clickbook as much as I do because they can access their information 24/7 to make appointments or any necessary changes. Also, the utilization of Clickbook translates to more affordable pricing!

I'm so grateful to Clickbook, because without such a service my life would be far more hectic and we wouldn't be able to service anywhere near the numbers that we do! AMAZING... LOVE IT.... THANK YOU CLICKBOOK!!!

-Kristin

Cincinnati, OH

Tiny Needle Community Acupuncture, LLC.

21Consular Section Bratislava  24/05/13 2:04:37 AM  Untitled

Clickbook has made a major difference in our regular work. Previously our customers used to book their appointments via emails and telephones, postpone them, cancel them all via these two communication channels, requiring a person to deal with every single query. Now, we almost forgot about this "secretarial" type of work and can spend more time dealing with other tasks, which are more important, such as helping vulnerable people, victims of crime etc. Once a month we update the information we have on Clickbook and all else sort of "just happens". Our clients turn up at the times convenient for them, we are always prepared for the right service they require and it works like a charm. In the event of unexpected absence from office, there are always other colleagues, who can manage appointments, or cancel them... great service.

22Sophia Shekinah  22/05/13 12:21:26 PM  ClickBook RAWKS!!!

I've been using ClickBook since June of last year, and I LOVE IT! I'm just one person, so I can't answer the phone to book appointments while I'm in Session. The "Book Now" widget allows my Patrons to easily see my availability and book their own appointments right from my website. Now if they'll just sync with Quickbooks Online it would be a Dream Come True.

23Rick R  22/05/13 7:15:02 AM  Incredibly Valuable Site

Amazing site and has become incredibly valuable for my business. I'm a sole proprietor and the ability to schedule online has done several things for me:

Enabled me to cut down my communication to clients. No more trying to coordinate schedules or having to call someone back because 2 people want to schedule for the same time.

Gives me instant credibility with new clients. You can imagine how impressive it is to tell someone "Just go to my website and book the time that works best". And since it links to my actual website the transition is seamless.

Saves me money. The automated reminders have helped to eliminate the need to chase down clients to confirm appointments.

What a great service. Thanks for everything!

24Steve Olsen ND  22/05/13 3:11:27 AM  E-mail reminders

Dear Clickbook,

I love your site and use if for my business.

One thing: If a family brings in two or more members I can't use the same e-mail address for the appointment reminder?

Why is this? i.e. Especially when a mother brings in her children then there is no way for me to put in the mother's e-mail address for one of her children as it is under her name and you only let us use that e-mail for one person.

Can this be fixed by you?

Much appreciated,

Steve Olsen ND

Shohomish, USA

25Jonathan Sherman  22/05/13 2:48:31 AM  No more phone and text tag to schedule appointments!

I looked at LOTS of online schedulers before deciding on ClickBook. What got me: Flexibility and options.

1. I am a solo practitioner yet work in two offices and see clients by video as well. So I needed a solution that allowed for scheduling at multiple locations.

2. I also needed a solution that allowed for custom time blocks to be scheduled vs. just the top of the hour. For example, I have hour appointments with 15 minutes between each one with a break during lunch in between. So my day is often scheduled like this: 8 am, 915 am, 1030 am, 1145 am, 1:30 pm, 2:45 pm, 4 pm and 5:15 pm.

3. Price--one of the most affordable solutions with the most features. Rare, and much-appreciated, combo!

These features really sold me and have made it so that I spend less time following up to schedule with clients, which wasn't the best customer service, and was time-consuming for me. This works better for my clients and for me as well.

Plus, the mobile scheduler is really quite good now (would like to be able to block out unavailable times, too) and I use it a lot now, too.

So, thanks ClickBook for being a solution benefits my business without me having to think about scheduling much any more.

Best,

Jonathan Sherman, LMFT

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist | Speaker

MarriageEnvy.com

26Ellen - Massage Therapist  21/05/13 11:52:22 PM  Clickbook

It really works for me!

27Renae Grimes-Avery  21/05/13 10:33:32 AM  I can’t shut up about how much I LOVE Clickbook Online Booking Program.

I have been actively using Clickbook for 5+ years. As the sole massage therapist and owner of my business, free time is very hard to come by,

Before signing up for Clickbook, I studied other programs and what they had to offer... nothing compares to the value and customer service provided by Clickbook. It has become my "right hand" for booking and keeping up with my busy days. Not to mention how much my tech savvy (and not so tech savvy) clients enjoy the ability to book their own appointments online, receive email & text message confirmations & reminders. I get praise all the time for this, but the credit is due to the wonderful developers at Clickbook for giving businesses WHAT WE NEED to operate effectively and conveniently. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CLICKBOOK!

Thank you,

Renae Grimes-Avery

Licensed Massage Therapist

Springfield, Missouri, USA

28Marie-Anne Hisem  21/05/13 7:25:13 AM  LOVE LOVE Clickbook

I've been using Clickbook for more then one year and I just love it. I was nervous at first as I thought I was giving total control to my clients. However Clickbook has given me more control and saves me time & energy. No more phone tag!!! No more dealing with demanding clients!!! I'm the type of person that cannot say "no" so would try to accommodate everyone's schedule. Now with this wonderful program my clients can see what's available and take it or leave it.

Another awesome feature is the client's tracking systems. I have insurance company calling me all the time wanting to confirm a client's appointment date and amount. With Clickbook it's so easy and convenient. I can be shopping, at home, etc and verify the information for them from my phone. Thank you Clickbook.

Marie-Anne R.M.T.

Stressed Out? Marie-Anne's Therapy Room

29Patricia Carter  21/05/13 2:16:36 AM  Untitled

Clickbook is the BEST online scheduling system I have found. It has ease of use, very affordable pay pal site so clients can schedule and pay for treatments online. Did I mention AFFORDABLE? Clickbook has helped grow my business with in the last 5 years. Thank you to the Clickbook.net team!!!

Sincerely,

Patricia M. Carter

Owner

Back Into Balance Holistic Therapy

St Joseph MO

30Louise Rubic  20/05/13 10:10:27 AM  Feedback

I have been using CLICKBOOK since the early days of it's creation and have watched it grow and shape into what it is today. CLICKBOOK adds great value to my business with it's convenience of being able to access my apointments anywhere, my clients love it and find it easy to use, and ultimately it has saved me money in reception costs and significantly reduced 'no shows'. I know there are many other similar systems out there, but CLICKBOOK has met all my currect needs and has been 99% reliable. Thanks!

31David Winstone  19/05/13 5:41:26 PM  Untitled

This is by far the best booking system around, I have tried many but this is killer, and well priced, there are a few features that could make this the only booking system you would need for any business but I have suggested that already, great work guys.

32Norma Klein  19/05/13 12:48:51 AM  Feedback

I am a Nail Therapist and sole owner and provider of services for my business.

I love it, my clients love it, and now I can access my schedule at home, or out and about on my phone. It's been a Godsend. Click book allows clients to schedule their own appointments any time day or night with ease. They receive email confirmations at least 24 hours before - which significantly cuts down on no-shows, and my calling to remind them of their appointment, which makes my life so much easier. I have recommended this, for other self owned businesses and highly recommend it to anyone who isn't using it yet. It is easy to set up. LOVE IT!

33Nicole  18/05/13 3:05:07 PM  Feedback

Clickbook is a huge blessing for my business, 2 years ago I moved interstate and I am still able to run my Melbourne based business with 10 therapists...need I say more?! The therapists all feel in control of their time and availability and so do the clients. I simply wouldn't have been able to keep my business of 10 years if Clickbook didn't exist.

34Kate  18/05/13 11:22:26 AM  Feedback

Where do I start! I've been using Clickbook since 2009. Since then, it gets better and better. My clients love it, I love it, and now I can access my schedule at home, or out and about on the ipad, I love it even more! For my business, three tools have had a huge positive impact over the last 17 years. Clickbook, internet & mobile phones. In the past, prospective new clients who found my business through the internet, would simply move on to the next business if a phone was not answered until a phone was answered. Now, with Clickbook, they make a booking because they want immediate action and information.The Clickbook team never stops improving the product. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants their business to go in a positive direction.

35Marco A Cuyar  18/05/13 9:56:11 AM  ClickBook Rocks!

ClickBook has been a great help to me as a busy small business owner. I am a psychotherapist who had often been overwhelmed by phone calls with both prospective and existing clients wanting to make appointments or confirmation of their appointments. I discovered ClickBook by accident and I can truly say that it's been a Godsend. Clickbook allows clients to schedule their own appointments any time day or night. They receive email or text confirmations at least 24 hours before - which significantly cuts down on no-shows. ClickBook is an excellent cyber-receptionist. I love the ease of use, and the quick response from Mark D. when there's been an issue or question. Thank you Mark! ClickBook Rocks!

Marco Cuyar

Owner

CentrePoint Counseling Services, PC

Mesa, Arizona

36Liz Majeski  18/05/13 9:25:40 AM  What Clickbook means to me...

Clickbook...Is my lifesaver and my personal cyber-receptionist! <3 <3 Clickbook.! My business would not have grown with out it! My clients love the ease and convenience provided with this online booking system and so do I!

37David Martin  18/05/13 9:25:13 AM  Feedback

I absolutely LOVE this site! I love that it's free for a sole-proprietor and that my only fee is from SMS credits at my choosing. I love that my clients can book their own appointments and I can set my own parameters for those bookings. I love the reminder emails for them and myself. All-in-all a fabulous system. Keep it up! :)

Dave

Owner of Ethereal Massage & Bodywork